[OSM-dev] Any OpenStreetMap viewer for Android?

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 22:21:26 BST 2009

Many thanks for all the hints so far.
Regarding Navit I did not found any sources on the SVN and it's far
from being easy to install.
Vespucci declares itself explicitely as NOT being "a map-view or even
a routing-application". And it failed to work on my G1.
Remains actually osm-android (http://code.google.com/p/osm-android/)
and eventually AndNav2 of which we'll have a closer look.

Yours, S.