[OSM-dev] Josm bug: deleted nodes cause conflicts

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 11:50:26 BST 2009

On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 7:21 AM, malenki <osm_ at malenki.ch> wrote:
> But what I maybe did not express well enough was: how can the MUA
> decide if the CC-to/Send-to duplicate should be removed or the
> duplicate from ML? Sometimes there are even triplikates (can one call
> that so?) sent...

One of the popular options these days for people who don't like
duplicates, is to tick the "kill duplicates" option in the mailing
list configuration. That way each user can decide for themselves
whether they want duplicates or not.

(The way it works is that the mailing list server checks the To and CC
fields and if your address is in there it doesn't send you another
copy).

http://www.list.org/mailman-member/node21.html

Have a nice day,