[OSM-dev] Black Roads

Lennard ldp at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 30 11:32:54 BST 2009

Richard Ive wrote:

> This is the method they suggest for CentOS.

That's okay. Did you uninstall the earlier package and all other
instances of previous mapnik installations, before you
compiled/installed it by hand?

> No, the only other errors that appear are:
> ERROR:  table "planet_osm_polygon_tmp" does not exist

Those are normal. At the start of an osm2pgsql run, it tries to clean up
any of these remnants of a possibly aborted earlier run.

I'm out of ideas actually. By the way, is every trunk bridge black in
your renders, or only that particular one?

--
Lennard