[OSM-dev] Black Roads

Richard Ive richard at xanox.net
Wed Sep 30 11:48:27 BST 2009

I probable didn't uninstall it properly thinking about it, actaully.

All the related libs have been updated from looking at the time stamp, but
i'll look into that now just to make sure.

This is the only one i've seen as it near where i work. Do you know of any
others that are the same?

2009/9/30 Lennard <ldp at xs4all.nl>

> Richard Ive wrote:
>
> > This is the method they suggest for CentOS.
>
> That's okay. Did you uninstall the earlier package and all other
> instances of previous mapnik installations, before you
> compiled/installed it by hand?
>
> > No, the only other errors that appear are:
> > ERROR:  table "planet_osm_polygon_tmp" does not exist
>
> Those are normal. At the start of an osm2pgsql run, it tries to clean up
> any of these remnants of a possibly aborted earlier run.
>
> I'm out of ideas actually. By the way, is every trunk bridge black in
> your renders, or only that particular one?
>

> --
> Lennard

Regards,
Richard Ive.