[OSM-dev] aviation maps?

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 17:25:15 BST 2010

On 11 August 2010 23:38, Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org> wrote:
> Personally I think that both are useless and will make normal editing more
> difficult. I could see *slighly* more of a case for airspace (because that

This is a bigger issue of the API and editors to a lesser extent,
always downloading/displaying everything by default. It would be nice
to have some of this information filtered out by default, but
available on request, this wouldn't just allow for things like mapping
specality information like air space, but would allow for historical
mapping and even temporally mapping like annual events that the map
would only be valid 2 weeks a year.