[OSM-dev] aviation maps?

Julio Costa Zambelli julio.costa at openstreetmap.cl
Wed Aug 11 19:26:08 BST 2010

Oh, I forgot to mention that yesterday I finally bought (here in
Chile, after the company that was supposed to import other plane from
the US failed to deliver) the plane for the OSM Drone
(http://www.mirax.cl/detalles.php?codigo=89356).

I will try to finish the assembly before the weekend to test it.

I may upload some photos of my first RC plane assembly later today
(once I get home).