[OSM-dev] Announcing: Simple Map Editor (GSoC 2010)

Simone Cortesi simone at cortesi.com
Sun Aug 15 10:58:43 BST 2010

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 23:12, Michael Daines <michael at mdaines.com> wrote:
> Questions, comments, and bug reports are much appreciated. Also, I plan to update the wiki page with more detailed and current information soon. I believe the editor can be production-ready with a bit more testing and polish. Let me know what you think!

I like it, thanks. like the smooth user interface.

using http://github.com/mdaines/simple-map-editor/blob/master/app/forms/
could be adapted to users of different languages, right?

a couple of feature requests:

 * add a permalink to a given area.
 * when authorizing the app, by coming back to the application, I get
back to a whole world view, which is suboptimal.

--
-S