[OSM-dev] Wiki keywords (was Re: [OSM-talk] Unnamed Streets)

Fri Aug 20 09:06:31 BST 2010

At 2010-08-20 00:51, Gregory Arenius wrote:
>Thanks.  My searches for unnamed completely missed noname.

This user searched for a feature in the wiki and did not find it because
the author of the page used different wording than was searched. Normally,
when I find these, I edit the wiki page and try to work the synonym into
the text. If I don't see a clean way to work the new wording in, is there
another way to do this, like some sort of wiki tag in which to place
keywords, that will cause the page to show up in search?