[OSM-dev] Missing Bing zoom level at some places

Cartinus cartinus at xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 7 21:36:27 GMT 2010

If you edit all over the place I don't see a fast solution.

I mostly edit the map in the Netherlands. There are photo-tiles till zoom 19
and "white" tiles at zoom 20 in the Netherlands.

So in the imagery plugin for JOSM I set the maxzoom to 19. Then I can zoom in
as far as I want and still see a (scaled) photo.

--
m.v.g.,
Cartinus