[OSM-dev] Mirroring OpenStreetMap

Nic Roets nroets at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 18:07:14 GMT 2010

Hello Ian,

I have done the sums, but the rendered map it is BIG ! Furthermore, it does
not contain everything. (Nightclubs was just recently mentioned on talk) and
it does not allow searching or routing.

You are much better off with something like Navit, or my program, Gosmore,
which is currently "under maintenance".

The new version of Gosmore will have multipolygon support, 3D rendering and
a few other nice features.

Regards,
Nic