[OSM-dev] How to get the order of bus stops in a bus route?

Jonathan-David SCHRODER jonathan.schroder at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 13:21:38 GMT 2010

Hi Shuyan,

see also http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relation:route
and instead of implementing your own pathfinding algorithm, take a look
first at
 http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Traveling_salesman => OSMNavigation, the
path finding library used by Traveling Salesman ( a frontend).. the library
relies on libOsm for querying osm data.

if OSMNavigation doesn't satisfies you because you can't hack it your way
easily, then implement your own stuff.. but try not reinventing the wheel,
if you can be lazy and program less and duplicate less that's cool

Take care,

Jonathan