[OSM-dev] GPX Traces

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 15 20:38:42 GMT 2010

Shaun.
Thank you - I will experiment with newer traces to see if I get the trace
ID.
I know what you mean about "MAPPING" traces.  this is why I think that only
major roads will work, as these are more likely to be real journeys.
Otherwise I may be looking for volunteers to share traces of their journies!

Regards

Graham

On Feb 15, 2010 12:45 AM, "Shaun McDonald" <shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk>