[OSM-dev] [OSM-talk] OSM front page design concept

Simone Cortesi simone at cortesi.com
Sun Feb 21 23:25:12 GMT 2010

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 00:09, SteveC <steve at asklater.com> wrote:
> The problem with your analysis is pretty simple -
> maybe those people left because the site was
> crap, not because they inherently don't like adding
> more than 10 things. Maybe if we make it better, they will add a lot more.

OSM, the website, the tools, the interface has to be made easier to
use, both for mapmakers and mapusers.

I really welcome tools like the wonderful mapbox.com (for devs) and
cloudmade poi collector (for mapusers). This is the way to go.

And surely a simplification of UX for the main site is a good thing.
And goes along with the others.

--
-S