[OSM-dev] Pyroutelib vs Pyroutelib2?

Tareq Ismail hellotheretareq at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 15:55:34 GMT 2010

I've been having trouble finding routes with pyroutelib. I am using
transport as 'car' and it finds the route only 65 percent of the time, any
suggestions as to why it wouldn't find the route between two points? I
looked at some of the nodes that weren't finding any routes between and they
were common road intersections that should have a route between.

Does pyroutelib have the most recent up to date road types? Could that be
the problem?
Is there a way I can print out more detailed error message or something
similar?

Thanks again everyone and OJ,

Tareq Ismail