[OSM-dev] indoor wifi geopositionning - openstreetmap precision, collaborators?

Jonathan-David SCHRODER jonathan.schroder at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 15:47:37 GMT 2010

Hello Richard,
thank you very much again for your replies !

> - Richard Atterer here : http://atterer.net/leadme ;
>
> I just extended that page with pictures of the hardware I built for indoor
> mapping, and a screenshot of the map editor I'm developing.

Richard ! Your mapping mouse (a walkable path recorder :-) ) looks amazing
and funny to use ! So you've taken two quake-gaming mice and consider using
a proximity probe, a compass and HD webcam... (I used my german-english
dictionaries & some old skills :-) )

I've pasted a link for your project on the Indoor mapping osm wiki page in
the Projects > Around OpenStreetMap section
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Indoor_mapping#Around_OpenStreetMap

Jonathan-David Schröder