[OSM-dev] Announcement: new khtml javascript map library

Bernhard zwischenbrugger bz at datenkueche.com
Sun Feb 28 18:27:40 GMT 2010

Hi all

I was mapping a white spot on OpenStreetMap with my bicycle: Myanmar
Now I'm in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) and have a "Bandscheibenvorfall" (disc
prolapse) because
of the bad roads in Myanmar.

It's painful and I can't move very much.
In my guesthouse I get everything in distance of 10m and it's a good place.
I also have WiFi Internet access.

Now I started to improve my  javascript map library - I have nothing
else to do.

All informations here:
http://www.khtml.org/iphonemap/help.html

It provides a very fast, stepless zoom on WebKit Browsers with good
internet connection.
iPhone moultitouch is fully supported.
Internet Explorer is not supported.

I will be here in the guesthouse for maybe 2 weeks until I'm able to
move again.
In this time I have time to improve the lib.
I would love to get  nice feedback.

Bernhard