[OSM-dev] Multiple XAPI parameters...

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 22:32:06 BST 2010

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 10:25 PM, John Smith <deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 10 July 2010 07:19, 80n <80n80n at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> http://osmxapi.hypercube.telascience.org/api/0.6/*[name=Sydney][place=city]
>
> As I said, last time I tested it, which also means the documentation
> on the wiki hasn't been updated either, since it was saying the same
> thing I was assuming still to be true...

John, you're right,  Because it's only this one instance that has
implemented this so far, it would be misleading to update the documentation
and give the impression that all instances had that capability.

The feature hasn't been deployed to the main osm instance because there's no
more available disk space [1] there.

80n

[1] Strictly speaking there's space for the database, but no more space on
the backup device.