[OSM-dev] start of gwtosm the google webtoolkit port of josm

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 3 21:21:08 BST 2010

http://wiki.github.com/h4ck3rm1k3/GWTOsm/
here are the build instructions.

mkdir ~/GWTOSM

cd ~/GWTOSM

install google web kit sdk, very simple.

wget http://google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com/files/gwt-2.0.3.zip
unzip gwt-2.0.3.zip
export GWTPATH=~/GWTOSM/gwt-2.0.3

git clone git://github.com/h4ck3rm1k3/GWTOsm.git

  get the code

ant
  build

ant war
  create a war file for tomcat

ant devmode
  test locally, you can connect in eclipse via the port :
       -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=localhost:20345,server=y,suspend=n

mike