[OSM-dev] request for hosting of WMS layers

Sven Geggus lists at fuchsschwanzdomain.de
Tue Mar 16 11:07:43 GMT 2010

Jochen Topf <jochen at remote.org> wrote:

> I contacted the guy running wms.openstreetmap.de

/me

> to see whether we have some space on that server. I think we are running
> out of disk space, but we'll see.

There are still about 700 Gigabytes available so we will probably be able to
host at least some of the data.

> wms.openstreetmap.de already has a wms and a tile server so that images
> would be available for JOSM and Potlatch.

Yes! Infrastructure is already up and running.

Sven

--
The source code is not comprehensible
                 (found in bug section of man 8 telnetd on Redhat Linux)

/me is giggls at ircnet, http://sven.gegg.us/ on the Web