[OSM-dev] foreign key constraint violation in live-api

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue May 4 12:06:07 BST 2010

On 04/05/10 12:01, IgnacioZ wrote:

> Hello, if you can point me to the place where the code is, I could help
> fix it.

How do you plan to do that before you know what the bug is?

> There's no one maintaining that code?

I didn't say that. What I said was that there is nobody obligated to fix
any particular bugs in any particular timescale.

That said, if there is a serious bug (which I doubt, as many people are
editing every day without any problem) then obviously it will probably
be fixed sooner rather than later.

My suspicion is that you have made a mistake in your request and that
the only bug is that we're not catching that at the application level
and hence the database is detecting the problem.

If you do what I asked and file a ticket in trac with the information I
requested, or even provide that information here, then I might actually
be able to tell you what the problem is.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/