[OSM-dev] foreign key constraint violation in live-api

IgnacioZ zignacio at gmail.com
Tue May 4 12:16:41 BST 2010

>How do you plan to do that before you know what the bug is?

By looking at the code...

>If you do what I asked and file a ticket in trac with the information I
requested, or even provide that information here, then I might actually be
able to tell you what the problem is.

I will provide it here:

HTTP Method: POST

XML:
<osm><node changeset="4588121" lat="-31.428261" lon="-64.186582"><tag

If you take a look at that changeset you will see that there are other
elements that where added correctly.

Ignacio.