[OSM-dev] Opening hours

Bráulio Bezerra da Silva brauliobezerra at gmail.com
Thu May 6 19:32:01 BST 2010

My 2 cents:

IMHO there's no way to edit date/time intervals/recurrences by hand, without
the aid of some simple editor/dialog. So I guess the format being
complicated isn't a problem: that's natural.

OSM could use a subset of the iCalendar format, which already exists, is
open, and has libraries and everything. It would be easier to
view/import/export in/to/from most of the calendar applications.