[OSM-dev] trac

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Fri May 7 11:10:21 BST 2010

Hi!

I just noticed there are lots of "osmarender" and "tilesathome" tickets
assigned to me. All rather old (2007/2008). I haven't been working on
osmarender for a long time and I never worked on tilesathome.

I can't see whether I am mentioned as the maintainer for these things and if thats
why I have been assigned those tickets. If yes, can somebody remove me?

Does anybody who knows about those things want to go through those tickets and
check them? Anybody volunteering that I assign the ticket to them?

Jochen