[OSM-dev] trac

Patrick Petschge Kilian osm at petschge.de
Fri May 7 11:20:56 BST 2010

Hi,

> I just noticed there are lots of "osmarender" and "tilesathome" tickets
assigned to me. All rather old (2007/2008). I haven't been working on
osmarender for a long time and I never worked on tilesathome.

> I can't see whether I am mentioned as the maintainer for these things
and if thats why I have been assigned those tickets. If yes, can
somebody remove me?

> Does anybody who knows about those things want to go through those
tickets and check them? Anybody volunteering that I assign the ticket to
them?
I have been acting as maintainer (with help from bobkare) for quite some
time now. If you want you can assign all the old tickets to me.

Patrick "Petschge" Kilian