[OSM-dev] 'missing column in osmosis pgsql dump' - revisited from June 2009

Sarah Hoffmann lonvia at denofr.de
Fri May 14 09:25:26 BST 2010

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 09:58:14AM +1000, Brett Henderson wrote:

> > I seem to have rediscovered this problem, and it seems to exist in the with
> > the 0.31 version but be fixed in the svn snapshot from 5/11/2010:
> >

> Hi Steve,
>
> Is there any reason you're still using 0.31?  0.35 has been released and
> will include these fixes so you shouldn't need to compile your own from SVN.

I recently had a version problem because there was an outdated link on the page
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Osmosis/Installation

It pointed to an old version on your own server. I've taken the liberty to
fix the wiki page now.

BTW I noticed that in the release tarballs bin/osmosis is not executable.
Not a big problem but a bit inconvenient.

Sarah