[OSM-dev] relations refering to deleted objects

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Wed May 26 11:21:53 BST 2010

Stefan de Konink wrote:
> We can solve all issues (again) and see what happens in a month.
> But we can already check if the revisions of the objects were made
> using [the program that shall not be named].

Or you could actually read the code and tell me where amf_controller is
writing to the database without undergoing the model's usual integrity
checks. Because AFAIK they are exactly the same as those in the XML API and
there is no, repeat no, basis for you to make snitty little insinuations
like this.

Line 594 of amf_controller is where you should start looking. Oh yeah,
you're too lazy to make the effort to read Ruby code, I remember from last
time. Sheesh.

Richard