[OSM-dev] Proposed change to JOSM

Jacob Rau jarau at mtu.edu
Wed May 26 13:31:27 BST 2010

> Do you know about the filtering in current stable version of JOSM...

Heh, no I didn't until you mentioned it. Unfortunately, I can't seem to make it work; I typed "boundary:administrative" and "boundary=administrative" into the filter box, but am obviously doing it wrong...and the relevant part of the documentation says "see below" and has a "TODO:Where below?" comment on it. I'm willing to fix it, but I don't know how the filtering works to begin with.

> It is already available. Try a click at the middle mouse button.

Sweet--that's exactly what I was looking for. I found the relevant part of the documentation after you mentioned this, too. I suppose I should RTFM before asking questions...

Thanks all for helping out a newb.

Jacob