[OSM-dev] PBF parsing frontend for osm2pgsql, tester wanted

Samir Faci (Dev) dev at esamir.com
Tue Nov 2 16:22:56 GMT 2010

Is there a changelog/diff available?  I understand not wanting to
commit to trunk just yet, though it'd be nice to see what changed from
 svn/git HEAD.

Also.. compiled fine on Ubuntu Lucid 64bit.

--
Samir

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 10:58 AM, Sven Geggus
<lists at fuchsschwanzdomain.de> wrote:
> Peter Körner <osm-lists at mazdermind.de> wrote:
>
>>> The reason for this check is that it does not seem to work with Version 0.12
>>> which is the default protobuc-c Version in Debian testing.
>>
>> Is it really protobu>c< or is it protobu>f<?
>
> f not c. Cut and paste problem on my side.
>
> Problem has been corrected in Hartmuts Version 0.70.4
>
> Sven
>
> --
> "I'm a bastard, and proud of it"
>                          (Linus Torvalds, Wednesday Sep 6, 2000)
>
> /me is giggls at ircnet, http://sven.gegg.us/ on the Web

Samir Faci
*insert title*
fortune | cowsay -f /usr/share/cows/tux.cow