[OSM-dev] PBF parsing frontend for osm2pgsql, tester wanted

Hartmut Holzgraefe hartmut at php.net
Tue Nov 2 19:33:28 GMT 2010

On 11/02/2010 05:22 PM, Samir Faci (Dev) wrote:
> Is there a changelog/diff available?  I understand not wanting to
> commit to trunk just yet, though it'd be nice to see what changed from
>   svn/git HEAD.

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~hartmut-php/%2Bjunk/osm2pgsql-autotools/changes

the changes mostly fall into three main categories:

* autotools setup (configure.ac, Makefile.am, new m4 subdir)

* most global variables folded into one global osmdata_t data structure
   which is passed to the different input readers

* input readers:

   * libxml2 reading related stuff moved from osm2pgsql.c to parse-xml2.c
   * primitive XML parsing taken from modified osm2pgsql.c into
     parse-primitive.c
   * addition of parse-pbf.c