[OSM-dev] pbf2osm development has started [code to test!]

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Sun Oct 24 23:05:11 BST 2010

Thanks for contributing :) really gives stimulance to work more on it.
Currently sitting on a couch at the Mentor Summit at Google. Some other
patches came in as well,so i'll try to integrate everything after the show
here :)

Totally offtopic: everyone check out the MetaWritter GSoC project of
Mapnik ;)

STefan