[OSM-dev] Relation member_roles from Osmosis import

Frank Broniewski brfr at metrico.lu
Fri Oct 29 09:27:22 BST 2010

Cool, thanks for sharing the link, I didn't knew it. It's really helpful.
I know that the data in OpenStreetMap may have issues - my questions
simply arrive while I explore the osmosis import in my postgis database.
And I'm one of the issues myself :D because I still learning the
OpenStreetMap data format.

But seeing the discussion that arose from my question concerning
relations and super relations and such this still seems to be an
evolving area ...

Many thanks

Frank