[OSM-dev] Mod Tile: Max Zoom Patch

Peter Körner osm-lists at mazdermind.de
Thu Sep 2 18:24:46 BST 2010

Am 02.09.2010 18:17, schrieb Andreas Hubel:
> What is the standard way to get patches inside the osm repository?

I did this some weeks ago by posting the patch file here for review and
asking TomH for an account [1]. It is desired to commit your changes
under your own user name.

The change should not modify default behavior, in your case this would
mean not changing the value of max_zoom from 18, but only centralizing
the place it is defined.

I'd appreciate if you document the new possibility at the mod_tile wiki
page [2], maybe in a new section.

If you post your patch here I'd be happy to review it.

Peter

[1] <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/SVN>
[2] <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mod_tile>