[OSM-dev] Problem In Updating Map Data

Stephan Plepelits skunk at xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Sep 5 20:10:50 BST 2010

On Mon, Sep 06, 2010 at 12:31:49AM +0530, Parveen Arora wrote:
> But the next step I am unable to understand
>
> osmosis --read-replication-interval-init workingDirectory=$WORKDIR_OSM
> error: Command not found
Looks like osmosis is either not installed or not in your path. Try to give
the whole path to your osmosis-binary. e.g.:
/home/user/software/osmosis-0.36/bin/osmosis --read.......

For more information on Osmosis consult
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Osmosis

greetings,
        Stephan
--
Seid unbequem, seid Sand, nicht Öl im Getriebe der Welt! - Günther Eich