[OSM-dev] Problem In Updating Map Data

Parveen Arora parveenaroraosm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 21:47:58 BST 2010

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 1:03 AM, Stephan Plepelits
<skunk at xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:

>> But I have not clearly understand that what this process is?
> Congrats, osmosis is working. But you are using a fairly old version,
> apparently 0.31. This version didn't have support for replication. Try it
> with the newest available version, you'll see it will work much better :)
I have got and placed the osmosis 0.36 in my home directory.
At first I have installed the map with the help of weait.com's tutorial

and also worked with the osmosis according to their instructions:
http://weait.com/content/make-your-first-map

now the following command
time ./osm2pgsql --slim -d gis GreatLakes.osm.gz
and it is giving the following error:

osm2pgsql SVN version 0.69-21750

Using projection SRS 900913 (Spherical Mercator)
Couldn't open style file '/usr/local/share/osm2pgsql/default.style':
No such file or directory
Error occurred, cleaning up

--
With Kind Regards