[OSM-dev] Osmosis hourly replication broken?

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Wed Sep 15 00:39:37 BST 2010

Again, sorry about this.  If I'd known this was going to happen I would have
modified the hourly diffs to run an older version of Osmosis and given
everybody a notice period to do the upgrade.

Unfortunately now it's already generated the hourlies in the new format.  It
might be possible to re-generate them by installing an older Osmosis and
re-setting state.txt, but I don't have time to get that done for a few days
at least.  I'll be gone in a few hours and don't have time to do it all and
fix any issues that arise.

The upside is that this is much less likely to happen in future.  The new
state files contain only the information that is essential rather than the
old ones that had a bunch of unused fields.