[OSM-dev] Playing with MapServer WMS and WFS

Sven Geggus lists at fuchsschwanzdomain.de
Fri Sep 17 21:32:06 BST 2010

Peter Körner schrieb am Montag, den 13. September um 17:41 Uhr:

> This approach seems to be the best one. It should be a fairly simple
> modification to osm2pgsql.

OK, I had a quick look. Unfortunately this part is implemented in the C++
part of osm2pgsql because of the geos library.

I'm glad to be able to somewhat understand someone elses C-code, but
I'm afraid this will not work that well for C++ in my case :(

Sven

--
Why are there so many Unix-haters-handbooks and not even one
Microsoft-Windows-haters handbook?