[OSM-dev] applying hourly OSM diffs with osmosis gradually messes up database

Daniel Behr daniel.behr at hzg.de
Mon Aug 1 11:29:40 BST 2011

thanks Jon and Peter

okay, that might well be the problem. I catched it somewhere using
projected coords in meters for BBOX is okay, but osm2pgsql's help says
its not. my bad.
Maybe I should even use it the other way round; give the BBOX param to
osmosis and not to osm2pgsql?! Will try it with different setups, but I
guess I already ruined my DB again with the last 6 updates :(

Daniel