[OSM-dev] Mod_Tile render and cache based on URL value (source x style combo)

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 19:18:28 BST 2011

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 1:03 PM, Jason Lee <jaslee.st at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd like to know if this is easily possible?

It's not easily possible with the current way that mod_tile works.

> Any help or advice much appreciated. Thanks.

I'd suggest having a look into TileStache and making a custom
"Provider" that will read your URL parameters and twiddle things
appropriately. I'm not sure if there's already a provider that works
in the same way, but if not it would be useful to set up a working
example for it!

http://tilestache.org

Cheers,
Andy