[OSM-dev] Mod_Tile render and cache based on URL value (source x style combo)

Jason Lee jaslee.st at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 09:52:17 BST 2011

Thanks Andy,
I had already started to look at the Mod_tile code a bit and making some
changes to mod_tile.c (incl. Apache api 'args' field ) and gen_tile.cpp and
also the Protocol struct which I think is the data packet passed through the
mod_tile socket. I will see how far I get before having a look at TileStache
- thanks for the pointer though.

Jason