[OSM-dev] Which OSM to PostGreSQL converter shall I use?

Mayeul Kauffmann mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr
Tue Aug 2 19:43:58 BST 2011

Hi,
(sorry for late reply)
You can use osm2postgresql (different from osm2pgsql) and run pgrouting
on top of it. See:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Osm2postgresql

It has built-in reprojection. If you need a simpler tool or sql-only
code, you can look at the osm2postgresql code (bash file), you will find
a lot of examples.
Regards,
Mayeul