[OSM-dev] Extracting just national boundaries

Curt Nowak nowak at bwl.uni-hildesheim.de
Fri Aug 5 15:42:04 BST 2011

Hi Igor,

in my Europe extract from geofabrik (18-July-2011 00:49) France is such an example. In this extract I'm talking about the (top-level?) relation with id=11980 (which has a member relation with id=1362232, which in turn has several member relations).

Thanks for your help.
Greetings from Hildesheim,

Curt