[OSM-dev] JXAPI Polygon Query Support

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 22:11:22 BST 2011

Just to be clear, you don't have to use Google's page to encode the
polyline. I only referenced it here because it is a good implementation of
the Douglas-Peucker line encoding algorithm. Feel free to implement the
algorithm yourself as described here:

http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/utilities/polylinealgorithm.html