[OSM-dev] OSMF Engineering Working Group inauguration

Anthony osm at inbox.org
Tue Aug 16 02:41:00 BST 2011

Uh oh, a new working group.  Let's just hope we don't find out 5 years
from now that "computer scientist have told us that the current
programming languages we use don't work for data" and that we have to
change to a brand new untested programming language "because we need
to do something, and this is something".