[OSM-dev] Nominatim installation "Please use a database without intarray"

Philippe DAVID philippe.david at allgoob.com
Tue Aug 16 09:17:56 BST 2011

Ok sorry about this post, I just found this is duplicate of a recent
discussion.
When following the instructions, with ubuntu 11.04 the command I needed was
sudo -u postgres psql gazetteer <
/usr/share/postgresql/8.4/contrib/uninstall__int.sql

Cheers,
Philippe

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 10:06 AM, Philippe DAVID <philippe.david at allgoob.com

--