[OSM-dev] How to check for database updates after minutely Mapnik Installation?

Parveen Arora mail at parveenarora.in
Fri Aug 19 12:29:07 BST 2011

Hello All,

I have installed minutely mapnik which I think is working and updating
database of postgresql.
But can anyone help me in checking that
How to check the last and latest updates in the database, and when and
what changes has been made last time.

also minutely mapnik is updating the database, I have installed OSM
Tile Server but I am not using mod_tile or tirex.

So I want to know how tiles will be generated automatically.?

Do I need to write any script for it or is there any procedure available?

--
Parveen Arora
www.parveenarora.in
E-Mail: mail at parveenarora.in