[OSM-dev] update tiles -> wmsc/wmts

BG mrharmonie at gmx.de
Fri Aug 19 15:39:25 BST 2011

i thought the expire-list works only with mod_tile?! I have tirex and
mod_tile running but i also try to use the ogc standard tiled map
service - and here i thought it couldn't work because of different tiles
and tilesizes. Am i wrong? i think so ... (I am sorry because of my
stupid questions but this theme is a unknown world for me, please
forgive :) )

  On 19.08.2011 16:14, Peter Körner wrote:
 > Shouldn't it be enough to delete old tiles? The wmsc should then >
refetch the tile, shouldn't it? > > You can get a list of affected tiles
using the osm2pgsql expire-list