[OSM-dev] OSM on BlackBerry

Christian Anger christian.anger at runtastic.com
Wed Aug 24 09:51:45 BST 2011

Our product is a very successful sports assistant app on the BlackBerry
platform. Since we are currently trying to improve our app's map
representation and BlackBerry Maps causes some problems, we consider to
switch to OSM.

However, we couldn't find a lot of supporting material for the BlackBerry
platform and I therefore would be glad if you could give me some information
on OSM support for the BlackBerry platform.
Does there exist a library that can be used for OSM on BlackBerry?
Where can we find source code samples or general information on how to use
OSM on BlackBerry?

Thank you!

Regards,
Christian