[OSM-dev] OSM on BlackBerry

Christian Anger christian.anger at runtastic.com
Fri Aug 26 10:23:07 BST 2011

Thanks a lot for your messages! It seems that the best solution for me would
be to set up an own tile server, download the tiles from OSM and then
providing them to the users of our app. We have planned to let the app
display maps offline, so a permanent data service wouldn't be necessary.

@Toby: Styling our own tiles is a great idea. That way, we could provide the
most appropriate map representation for our users. Is there a documentation
on tile styling?