[OSM-dev] ER Diagram of OSM Database

Philipp Borgers borgers at mi.fu-berlin.de
Mon Dec 12 20:45:26 GMT 2011

On Tue, 2011-12-13 at 00:20 +0530, Parveen Arora wrote:
> Hi All,

Some time ago I used dbvisualizer

http://www.dbvis.com/

to create this "super nice" svg

https://github.com/osm-spline/xappy.js/blob/master/doc/images/xapi_database_schema.svg

But the best way to understand "the" database schema is to start using
it. Open up psql or pgadmin and take a close look at the tables and do
some queries. pgadmin is a great tool if you like gui stuff.