[OSM-dev] problem with osmosis to apply changeset to postgresql db

Oon Arfiandwi robot at ijo.me
Mon Dec 19 05:23:17 GMT 2011

Hi Frederik,
Thank you for your explanation.

Before I apply command as below, I have one more question about your statement.
"If you don't need historic versions at all, then you might as well import the 17 December file anew instead of computing and applying an
update."

I'm interesting to update data without any historic version.
Any explation how I can update my database without creating changeset? (And without any downtime)
Did you mean I have to drop the database/tables that consist of the 10 December data then reinsert all data from the 17 December file?

Thank you.

--
Sincerely,
Oon Arfiandwi